Sunday, April 12, 2020

Comments

I tried to reply to a Comment yesterday, and it wouldn't post.

After trying this and that and searching the internet for help, I concluded that the problem is Firefox, which is my standard browser. With Chrome, I was able to post.

Computers can be very helpful, but they can also be very time-consuming when things don't go well. I sometimes wonder about returning to paper and pencil. No, I'll be more up to date than that. How about paper and ballpoint pen.

I still remember the time my father, a lawyer, came home with an amazing device to show us all. He had a client who was developing a special pen that wasn't yet for sale, but he had one. It was called a ballpoint. We were awed.

But I digress. I just wanted to give a heads up if anyone else is having problems posting. Try another browser.

I do moderate the Comments. If it's clear that the point of the Comment is to provide a link to someone's website, I don't approve it. So if you've sent such a Comment and it didn't appear, it's the moderation not the browser that is the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment